Vitamin Lashbotox is a lash treatment enriched with 14 functional ingredients: Vitamins (A, B, C, E, F, K) and 2 Pro-Vitamins (B5, B6), 5 natural oils, keratin, collagen, hyaluronic acid, glycerin. It does not contain: parabens, paraffins, mineral oils, dyes, silicone or formaldehyde.
Ingredients: Sweet almond oil: vitamin E, nutrition, strengthening. Argan oil: vitamin E, nutrition, softening, shine. Carrot oil: vitamin C, K, moisturizing and regenerating effect. Ascorbic acid: vitamin C, protection, color shine. Jojoba oil: vitamin E, fortifying and protective. Hydrolyzed keratin: recovery and intense shine. Macadamia oil: vitamin B, E, adds moisture and shine. Vegetable collagen: filling, strengthens sealing. Vegetable glycerin: moisturizing, softening, protective. Linoleic acid (linseed acid): vitamin F, nutrition. Panthenol: pro-vitamin B5, strengthen, moisturize, shine. Tocopherol: vitamin E, antioxidant, protection. Hyaluronic acid: moisturizing, softening, restructuring. Pyridoxine: pro-vitamin B6, fortification.
Instructions for use: Apply the creamy product, at a distance of 1-2mm from the eyelid skin or waterline (in the case of applying to the lashes). Leave on for 5 minutes. After the necessary time, remove with a clean and dry Q-tip or lip brush. This product is for professional use. Allergy testing is recommended.
• Note, the pose time can be extended to 10 minutes if you have not done lamination and are going to apply the Botox as a treatment.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Store at cool temperature and avoid direct light.
• The product should not come into contact with the eyes.
• Do not leave the remaining product on the skin, lashes or eyebrows.
• Avoid contact with mucous membranes