The Lash Lift Adhesive has the function of sticking the silicone pad to the eyelid skin, as well as sticking the natural lashes to the pad.
Usage: Apply a thin layer of adhesive to the silicone pad with a microbrush to adhere it to the skin. When applying adhesive to the lashes, make sure to use strong "tension." Strong "tension" of the lashes on the silicone pad during the treatment will provide strong and orderly curling. With weak "tension," the curve may be very flat and folds may form at the base of the lashes.
The adhesive is designed for an average of 20/35 lash lamination procedures. It depends on the length and thickness of the covered lashes, as well as the speed of application.
• Close after each use.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Store at cool temperatures 18-21º and avoid direct sunlight.
• The adhesive should not come into contact with the eyes. Contact with mucous membranes can cause a unpleasant burning sensation in the client and even redness. If it comes into contact with the eye mucous membrane, it should be carefully removed with a clean Q-tip or lip brush and washed with plenty of water.
• This product is for external use only and professional use.
• Do not place the adhesive tube in a container with hot water. The "vapor effect" can evaporate harmful substances (carbon monoxide and nitrogen).
🎥You can see this product in the following Youtube video: